FS Blue Indicating Desiccant Silica Gels 4 x 125 grams (500g) (x2)
Our Indicating Silica Gel Packets do NOT contain Cobalt Chloride (II) (Indicating Silica Gel that is usually blue in color which has been linked as being possibly carcinogenic to humans and been labeled as hazardous material in some countries).
- Blue indicating beads - Change pink when saturated
- Dry beads - No worries of water spills (Liquid-less)
- Re-useable (Limited times Only)
- Remove moist, protect cameras, lens, microscopes, telescopes, audio and video equipment, records, tapes, video tapes and computer diskettes, etc
- Widely used in precision instruments, leather, shoes, clothing, medicines and household appliances.
- Can be placed in closets, coat or sweater inside the box to prevent mildew, etc
What's In The Box
- Every pack will contain 125g of Blue indicating Silica Gel beads sealed airtight.
- Prick holes into the plastic to activate and use directly.
- Beads can be removed from the plastic, then divided into desired quantities, repacked into envelops, stockings, paper bags, etc to be use directly.
- Product works best in airtight storage containers.
- All unused packs must be stored in airtight containers.