Sony PlayStation Move Navigation Controller
The PlayStation Move navigation controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStation Move motion controller, providing advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles.
The wireless and untethered PlayStation®Move navigation controller is a must-have for core gamers. This supplementary controller adds directional buttons, an analog stick, and two shoulder buttons into the PlayStation®Move's control scheme. Used in most of the PlayStation®Move games that require navigating an in-game character, it replicates the control features of the left side of the DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller into your PlayStation®Move experience.
- The navigation controller's analog stick (or directional buttons) allows for convenient XMB™ menu navigation, and the X button, O button and PS button make it simple to enter or exit any options of the XMB™ menu.
- In addition, the navigation controller contains the L1 button, L2 button and L3 button for actions and commands common in advanced gaming.
- Take your core experiences to new heights of realism and interaction with the PlayStation®Move navigation controller.
- Wireless control completely untethered from the PlayStation®Move motion controller.
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters
- Easy and intuitive XMB™ menu navigation.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3™ system via a USB cable
- Up to two motion controllers and two navigation controllers can be connected at once to the PS3™ system.
- Direction Control : D-pad, Thumb stick (1) (Convex)
- Buttons : 4
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches; 9.6 ounces
- Connection : Wireless (Bluetooth) (Rechargeable) (yes)
- Compatibility : Game consoles (Sony)