Fujifilm Mini 90 Camera
The instax mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offer an enhanced capability to capture light creatively.
- High performance flash - The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
- Party mode - The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
- Kids mode - This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
- Landscape mode - It is best suited to target a distant subject (3m to ∞).
- Brightness control - You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
- Macro mode - The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
- Bulb exposure mode - In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks.You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to instax photography.
- Double exposure mode - By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
- MODE dial - By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder.
- Battery - A rechargeable battery is used.
- Tripod socket - The tripod socket mount enables the instax to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
- Power switch & Shutter button - The power switch and shutter button are placed close to each other, making it easy for you to switch on and take a picture quickly.
- Shoulder strap
- NP-45A Rechargeable Battery
- BC-45C Battery Charger
- Film : Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" (separately available)
- Film size : 86mm x 54mm
- Picture size : 62mm x 46mm
- Lens : Move in / out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Power supply : NP-45A lithium-ion battery.charge capacity: 10 film packs (based on our test conditions)
- Dimensions & Weight : 113.4mm x 91.9mm x 57.2mm, 296g (excluding the battery, strap and film)